* Abdulla Taher Ali Abdulla, an Aden College alumnus (1959-1963) was in Malaysia recently on a family and business visits. He is currently living in Melbourne, Australia after his retirement from his job at RasGas in the State of Qatar. Abdulla holds an MBA from Henley Management College, majoring in Organizational Behavior (Arab Culture). Lectured in Malaysia for a while, after leaving RasGas. He is now a Managing Director of a Company based in Australia, with overseas interests. Travels frequently on business assignments, focusing on his experience and knowledge in the Far East and the Gulf.
* Alumnus Dr. Qais Ghanem launched last month his third book in English entitled In My Arab Spring, My Canada. He co-authored the book with Eli Nasrallah. The book is available at amazon.com. The price is 12 Canadian dollars.
In reviewing the book Roy MacGregor, an author of Canadians: A Portrait of a Country and Its People said,
"In My Arab Spring, My Canada, authors Qais Ghanem and Elie M. Nasrallah have given this country, their country, a valuable gift. This book -- co-authored by a Muslim and a Christian, both of Arab descent, both proud Canadians -- is a pocket guide for those who come from the Middle East as well as a useful reference for those already here. Nasrallah has roots that go all the way back to the Titanic, so these are hardly starry-eyed or discouraged newcomers. They examine immigration from earliest days to today and they look to the future with great optimism."
* Abdulla Taher Ali Abdulla is looking for contact details of Zahed Mohammed
Zahed is the eldest son of the late Aden College Mathematics teacher Mr. Muhamed Nazir.
Zahed's last address was New Castle Upon Tynes, UK. Abdulla had that address,
Abdulla requests the help of Aden College website to locate the address of Zahed.
We in turn request the help of his brother in Aden Anis Muhamed Nazir.
Abdulla's email address is
* Alumnus Mohamed Abdulla Noman (1959-1963), thankfully sent the website two rare photos of Aden College alumni.
Mr. Noman joined BP Aden Refinery as a Telecoms Engineer. He later went to the UK (1971-1973) to study at Willesdon College of Technology - London. He had industrial training in the UK with major Telecoms firms and companies including British Telecom Training Center at Stone Stafordshire and Cable and wireless College (Porthcurno - Penzance).
In Oct. 1998 he Left Aden Refinery Company and Joined AZ Telecom Company in Sana’a as a Motorola representative in
Yemen. He occupied the post of Technical Manager until Jul 2009. The photos are posted to the right of this page.
* Alumnus Dr. Abdulla Al Sayyari learnt from experience to listen to his patients. He wrote two pieces of articles on his surgical experiences.
‘‘It’s only my knees doctor’’
Physician and patient relationship